Sunday, November 4, 2012

Better Notepad++ Theme

As a programmer I like editors and I used to try different editors at my free time. Notepad++ is one of the nice free opensource editor I tried and having cool features. The only thing I don't like in Notepad++ is its default theme and also other available default theme list. I like editor theme with following features
  • It should have milky white background
  • There should not any dark background for variable or any other coding part
  • The color highlight should be visible and bright for keywords and other elements
So I edited its default theme by changing some color and created a new theme called AbuTheme . You can download the theme from Github. Please check the below quick preview of the AbuTheme.

HTML Preview
AbuTheme HTML Preview
JavaScript Preview
AbuTheme Javascript Preview
How to install?
Just download the AbuTheme.xml and place the file under the theme folder of Notepad++
Example Path: C:\Program Files\Notepad++\themes

Thanks for reading. Please share you thoughts and feedback in comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment